/architecture students special\
ok. speaking from experience, you all wannabes try to thrive through everything so your NEXT presentation concept would be unique -
Something like that is nice to try but you should know the way how first..
Minion friendly FG a.t.m
”get out. of your knowledge surroundings!”Le.FG
There is a blind guy who can ride his bike in traffic
he’s figured out to use echolocation by clicking his tongue and listening to the echoes. He can tell a building from as far as 1000 feet away, differentiate specific kinds of cars, explore the wilderness by himself, and generally do all kinds of crazy shit.
Pointer-finger to Ring-finger ratio
In men and boys, the right pointer finger is shorter in relation to their right ring finger than it is in girls. The higher your testosterone level before birth, the lower your pointer-finger-to-ring-finger ratio. Men with the lowest ratios made the most money and stayed in business for the longest time.
..hmm this one was for balance. forwarding the next one-
You live in the past.
About 80 milliseconds in the past, to be precise. Use one hand to touch your nose, and the other to touch one of your feet, at exactly the same time. You will experience them as simultaneous acts. But that’s mysterious — clearly it takes more time for the signal to travel up your nerves from your feet to your brain than from your nose. The reconciliation is simple: our conscious experience takes time to assemble, and your brain waits for all the relevant input before it experiences the “now.” Experiments have shown that the lag between things happening and us experiencing them is about 80 milliseconds.
80milsec. ahead of being in front
DIZZED ENOUGH? HERE IS SOME MORE –>
- A pencil has the potential to draw a line 38 miles long
- The bushes in Super Mario Bros. were just recolored clouds
- If you could fold a piece of paper in half 50 times, its thickness will be 3/4 the distance from the Earth to the Sun (71 million miles).
- The time difference between when Stegosaurus and Tyrannosaurus lived is greater than the time difference between Tyrannosaurus and now.
- An average person blinks around 15 times in a minute but only 7.5 times while watching a video on Youtube.
- Cleopatra lived closer in time to the moon landing than to the completion of the great pyramid.
- By the time you go to bed at night you are about 1 cm shorter than when you woke up that morning. This is because the cartilage between your bones is compressed throughout the day.