Once a world reputated architecture guru had told us: “Guys, do you know Dezeen?(.)You should set it as your home page.!“
THIS IS GETTING FUCKIN ANNOYING! Dezeen and architecture have nothing to do one with the other!..unless the latter is celebrating an ultra-mince dimension. Haha…i forgot..too complicated for you stoopid weaklings.! So, if its bigger than my niece’s barbie doll house, or Rem’s (my pet hamster) cage, it will never hit Dezeen Home page.(+)<=== This small cross represents a direct gateway to Dezeens cyborgian portal*
THIS IS GETTING FUCKIN ANNOYING! We found the courage to scroll through 6 whole pages of Dezeen’s minimalistic mafia crap, and 92% of the so-called architecture posts could not even accommodate little Rem’s wheel. I’ve never seen so many “small” projects in one site.! The rest 8% include OMA’s, Zaha’s, BIG’s projects, who are propably sponsoring the site.so they get more square meters published.!
THIS IS GETTING FUCKIN ANNOYING! It’s not that we have a problem with you, but when architecture students get into your site to find stimulation, i get fucking sad…
Extract from this project’s description: “Concept: In a highly built-up area, closed in on all sides, this house offers both privacy and light.”
WoW…Such an inspiring and edgy journalism work you are doing guys.!
Let’s check together the scales being handled by Dezeen.
But because you fell in our trap and can not realize the real scale surfing taking place!
Lets make things a bit more easy for you.
all of these humongous projects have all been published in the last ten days.
NOTE1 As FG we believe Dezeen should quit tagging its post under “architecture”
NOTE2 if you want to find some inspiring tags for your posts, dear dezeen staff, you are allowed to use some of our own custom made tags from the tag-cloud(“bitch please” and “threesome” seem to be quite the hit.!)